We suggest you avoid telling the funeral home you are planning on purchasing a casket prior to receiving an itemized price list. Take advantage of our free Funeral Assistance Program. Our knowledgable team are available 24/7 to guide you to get the lowest funeral pricing!
Alabama Funeral Planning
Funeral Planning Guide:
– Read our Funeral Planning Guide
– Visit the Alabama Board of Funeral Service (website)
How to File a Complaint:
– If an Alabama funeral home is violating your rights and the Funeral Rule, file a complaint to the Alabama Funeral Board HERE or contact CasketEmporium.com for help.
Alabama State Laws vs. US Federal Law:
– While it’s true that, in Alabama, only licensed funeral directors may sell caskets (Alabama Code § 34-13-1(a)(25)), federal law requires funeral homes to accept caskets that consumers have purchased from another source, such as an online retailer.
Alabama Casket Delivery Times:
– Free Shipping and delivery within 2 to 7 business days. Please contact us to request a specific delivery date.